KW Commercial 5th Annual Retreat
September 15 - September 16, 2014 | Austin, TXReserve Your Seat
Each September, our retreat draws top commercial real estate agents to Austin, Texas, to immerse in the latest commercial real estate trends and technology and mastermind future growth.
"CRE Innovation at its best provides outstanding value to any commercial broker interested in the latest technology, trends and best business practices. Experience immediate results and the best networking possible. See you in Austin!"
– Bill Langley, CCIM, Director in Atlanta
"The KW Commercial retreats and conventions are a great value to me. There is nothing better than getting to know my associates from around the country and exploring ways we might do business together."
– Dale Donovan, Director in West Palm Beach Florida
Speakers and Events
Both days: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST
Monday, September 15
- Lipsey's top 10 best practices with Mike Lipsey
- Deal Exchange
- KW Commercial road map: results and strategic direction with Schuyler Williamson
- KW Commercial Corporate Services
- Networking event at Top Golf
Tuesday, September 16
- Customer relationship manager training
- Taking your business to the next level with Top Dogs
- How to use your KW Commercial mobile app
- The economic market of CRE wih Mark Dotzour
- Top brokers panel
- Find active buyers, sellers and tenants using ProspectNow
- Using REIS, Inc. to support your clients investment decisions
- Using REI Wise to create proposals, OM's and websites for all your opportunities
*Please note that this agenda is tentative and subject to change
Retreat attendees will enjoy discounted rooms at the preferred hotel. For room reservations at the Radisson Hotel, please click here.
Attendees are responsible for their own airfare and flight arrangements. Austin Bergstrom International Airport has several carriers that offer direct flights to Austin from most major hubs.
The airport is centrally located in Austin. Transportation is available to and from the airport by taxi, charter and public transportation.
Cabs can be found outside the terminal and are available in the downtown area. The following cab services operate in the Austin area.
• Yellow Cab Austin - (512) 452-9999
• Lone Star Cab - (512) 836-4900
• Austin Cab - (512) 478-2222
Taxi cabs can charge a nighttime surcharge of $1 per person between the hours of 9 p.m. to 4 a.m. authorized by the City of Austin.
Once downtown, pedicabs are a common sight in Austin and operate for a pre-negotiated tip.